As an essential service providing important therapy services to our community, TherapyPlus remains open and committed to serving our patients. As part of the Madonna Rehabilitation Hospitals system, with 60 years of experience treating patients who have sustained serious injury or illness, infection protocols are part of standard operating procedures for us. During these unprecedented times, we have taken extra steps, in consultation with other health care providers, as well as federal and local government agencies to ensure your safety. We are confident.
These steps include:
- Practices that meet or exceed protocols put in place by the Centers for Disease Control, including requiring all clinical staff to wear masks, wash hands frequently, and disinfect all surfaces multiple times per day, including between each patient.
- Daily screening, including a temperature check, for all who enter our building, including clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Restricted entry to our facilities, including limiting visitors to only those providing care for pediatric patients. Please be advised that you are only allowed to accompany a patient 19 years of age or younger to a therapy session at TherapyPlus.
- Staggering appointment times and therapy sessions to allow for proper distance between patients receiving treatment.
- Moving patients typically treated at our Main Campus location in Lincoln to other locations to minimize the amount of people going into and out of the hospital environment.
We realize that some of these steps may cause additional stress or inconvenience. Your therapy sessions look a bit different than they did before, but as always, it’s important to us that you are able to complete your recommended course of treatment so that you can recover as quickly as possible.
Should you have any questions, concerns or feedback, our staff is here for you. Feel free to call any time.